Skip Navigation
Leaving the Department of Chemical Engineering
Minor in Chemical Engineering
  1. Requirements For the M.S. Minor
    Updated on 09/06/12
  2. Requirements For the Ph.D. Minor
    Updated on 09/06/12

Master of Science in Chemical Engineering

Continous Registration Requirement

Ch E 600/ 610 - If the student does not need to maintain full-time student status, he/she should register for the appropriate number of thesis credits which accurately reflects the amount of research being done on the thesis (number of credits to be determined in consultation with student's advisor).

If a student defends the semester he/she leaves campus, the student does not have to register for that semester.

Updated on 07/22/14

Top of page