Skip Navigation
Leaving the Department of Chemical Engineering
Minor in Chemical Engineering
  1. Requirements For the M.S. Minor
    Updated on 09/06/12
  2. Requirements For the Ph.D. Minor
    Updated on 09/06/12

English Competency Requirement for Ph.D. Students

Attainment of English Competency

If the student completes and passes the recommended course(s) with a "B" grade or better, then the student will be certified as having attained English competency. If the student fails to achieve a for better, then the student will have to retake the course (or another comparable course).

Students judged as not making sufficient progress towards achieving competency in English will have their funding terminated.

Reviewed on 12/15/12

Top of page