Andrew Zydney | Curriculum Vitae
Doctorate - 1985 Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Bachelors - 1980 Yale University
- 2011, Fellow, American Institute of Chemical Engineers (2011)
- 2007, Outstanding Professor Award, Alpha Chi Sigma Chapter, Penn State
- 2004, Outstanding Professor Award, AIChE Chapter, Penn State
- 1999, Distinguished Teacher Award, Mid-Atlantic Section of the American Society for Engineering Education
- 1998, Fellow, American Institute for Medical and Biological Engineering
- 1994, Excellence in Teaching Award, University of Delaware, Awarded to only 4 out of more than 1000 faculty at the University of Delaware for excellence in teaching.
- 1990, Dow Outstanding Young Faculty Award, Mid Atlantic Section of the American Society for Engineering Education
- 1990, Special Faculty Award, College of Engineering, University of Delaware, Awarded for outstanding contributions in education in the College of Engineering
- 1986, International Bioengineering Prize, Kolff 75 International Symposium on Biomedical Engineering, Artificial Organs an, Awarded for the Best Bioengineering Thesis for 1982-1985. Included cash award of $10,000.
- 1986, Outstanding Faculty Award, Mortar Board of Delaware, Awarded to one faculty member in each college in recognition of outstanding teaching.
- 1985, Shell Faculty Fellow, University of Delaware
- 1983, Whitaker Health Sciences Fund Fellowship, Whitaker Health Sciences Fund, Competitive fellowship in biomedical engineering for two years of graduate study.
- 1980, National Science Foundation Graduate Fellowship, National Science Foundation, National competitive fellowship for three years of graduate study.
- 1980, Honor Society, Phi Beta Kappa
- 1980, Honor Society, Sigma Xi
- 1980, Honor Society, Tau Beta Pi