Manish Kumar | Publications
- Kumar, M; Marincel, M; Poust, S; Zilles, J. 2010. Aquaporin rich polymer membranes. In Biomimetic membranes, Ed. Claus H. Nielsen, Springer, (Invited Contribution, submitted)
- Kumar, M; Grzelakowski, M; Clark, M; Meier, W; Zilles, J. 2010. Biological role for bacterial aquaporin gating discovered in block copolymer membranes (under revision)
- Ladner, DA; Subramani, A; Kumar, M; Adham, S; and Clark, MM. 2010. Bench-scale evaluation of seawater desalination by reverse osmosis, Volume 250, Issue 2, 15 January 2010, Pages 490-499
- Grzelakowski, M., Onaca, O., Rigler, P., Kumar, M., & Meier, W. (2009) Immobilized Protein-Polymer Nanoreactors. Small, published online August 13, 2009.
- Badruzzman M; Oppenheimer, J; Adham, S; and Kumar, M. 2009. Innovative Beneficial Reuses of Reverse Osmosis Concentrate Using Bipolar Membrane Electrodialysis and Electrochlorination Processes, Journal of Membrane Science. 326 (2009) 392 - 399.
Kumar, M; Grzelakowski, M; Zilles, J; Clark, M; Meier, W. 2007.
Highly permeable polymeric membranes based on the incorporation of the functional water channel protein Aquaporin Z, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
2007;104(52):20719 – 20724.
(featured on cover and in a commentary article in PNAS issue, also on Sciencedaily.com and several other sites)
- Kumar, M; Adham, S; Pearce, W. 2007. Comparative seawater reverse osmosis pretreatment evaluation using bench and pilot scale testing, Journal of the American Water Works Association. 99:9: 168 - 178
- Kumar, M; Adham, S; and DeCarolis, J. 2007. Reverse Osmosis Integrity Monitoring, Desalination, 214: 138 - 149
- Kumar, M; Badruzzaman, M; Adham, S; Oppenheimer, J. 2007. Beneficial phosphate recovery from reverse osmosis (RO) concentrate of an integrated membrane system using polymeric ligand exchanger (PLE). Water Research 41, (10), 2211 - 2219
- Kumar, M; Adham, S; & Pearce, W. 2007. An Integrated Approach to Pretreatment Evaluation for Seawater Reverse Osmosis using Bench and Pilot Scale Testing, in Membrane Treatment for Drinking Water and reuse Applications: A Compendium of Peer-Reviewed Papers, Ed. Kerry Howe, AWWA, Denver Co.
- Kumar, M; Adham, S, and Pearce, W. 2006. Development of a protocol for evaluation of new generation RO membranes, Journal of the American Water Works Association, 98, 4, 22 - 132
- Kumar, M; Adham, S, and Pearce, W. 2006. Investigation of Seawater Reverse Osmosis Fouling And Its Relationship To Pretreatment Type, Environmental Science and Technology, 40, 2037 – 2044. (featured in a news story in ES&T)
- Kumar, M; Adham, S, and Pearce, W. 2006. Evaluation of New Generation RO membranes for Brackish Groundwater Desalination, In Desalination of Seawater and Brackish Water, William Lauer (ed), Edition: 2006, Hardback, ISBN 1583213287
- DeCarolis, J, Kumar, M, Adham, S, Pearce, W, Wasserman, L. 2005 Double Filtered for Freshness: An Integrated membrane System could expand water reuse options without excessive maintenance, Water Environment and Technology, March 2005, pg.41 - 47
- Adham S; Kumar, M; and Pearce, W. 2005. Model Developed for Brackish and Reclaimed Water, Desalination and Water Reuse, 15(3)38 - 46
Page created on 12/03/10, Top of page