Professor Seong H. Kim | Publications
- S. Nair and S. H. Kim "Melt-welding and improved electrical conductivity of nonwoven porous nanofiber mats of poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) grown on electrospun polystyrene fiber template" ACS Polymer Preprints 2009, (published)
- E. Hsiao and S. H. Kim "Development of silicone-based boundary lubrication films with self-healing capability" ACS Polymer Preprints 2009, (published).
- L. Steely, H. R. Allcock, S. H. Kim, J. H. Kim, B.-K. Kang "Polymer Surfaces and Interfaces: Chemistry at Surfaces and Interfaces" ACS Polym. Prepr. 2007, 48:750.
- S. M. Hong, S. H. Kim, J. H. Kim, and H. I. Hwang, "Hydrophilic Surface Modification of PDMS Using Atmospheric RF Plasma" Proc. International MEMS Conf. 2006, Program #213.
- S. Nair and S. H. Kim, "Synthesis of polypyrrole nanofibers on electrospun polymer fiber templates by vapor phase polymerization" ACS Polymeric Materials Science and Engineering Preprints 2005, 93:20-21.
- S. H. Kim, J. Wise, and M. Hillsley, "Learning Technical Writing Skills through Peer Review: Use of Calibrated Peer ReviewTM in Unit Operation Lab" Paper No. 61b, Session 04002, Proceedings of AIChE National Meeting, 2005, Cincinnati, OH.
- J. Wise and S. H. Kim, "Better Understanding Through Writing: Calibrated Peer Review (TM)" Session #2531, Proceedings of ASEE Annual Conference, 2004, Salt Lake City, UT.
- S.-H. Kim, R. Green, and S. H. Kim , "Reactive electrospinning of hydrogel nanofibers" ACS Polymeric Materials Science and Engineering Preprints 2004, 91:527-528.
- S. Natarajan and S. H. Kim, "Direct synthesis of polythiophene thin films and patterns from the monomer adsorbed on a substrate via photochemical pathway" ACS Polym. Prepr. 2004, 45:196-197.
- K. S. Wain and S. H. Kim, "Quartz Crystal Microbalance Study of Heterogeneous Polymerization Kinetics: Styrene Polymerization With [Pd(CH3CN)4][BF4]2 Thin Film" ACS Polym. Prepr. 2003, 44:787-788.
- C.-Y. Peng, W. J. Nam, S. J. Fonash, B. Gu, A. Sen, K. Strawhecker, S. Natarajan*, H. C. Foley, S. H. Kim, "Formation of Nanostructured Polymer Filaments In Nanochannel Templates" ACS Polym. Prepr. 2003, 44:270-271.
- Y. Zhao, L. Chang, and S. H. Kim, "A New Approach to Modeling Material Removal and Chemical-mechanical Synergy in Chemical Mechanical Polishing" 3rd Int'l Conference on Surface Engineering, 2003, Beijing, China, 499-504.
- S. H. Kim, D. Ganani, and G. A. Somorjai, "In Situ Characterization of Ziegler-Natta Polymerization: Laser Reflection Interferometry, X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy and Thermal Desorption of Probe Molecule" ACS Polym. Prepr. 2001, 42:331-332.
Page reviewed on 05/07/13, Top of page