Henry C. Foley | Recognitions
- Interim Dean of The College of Information Sciences and Technology, The Pennsylvania State University, July 2005.
- Associate Vice President for Research & Director of Strategic Initiatives, The Pennsylvania State University, July 2004.
- Walter L. Robb Chair of Chemical Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University, July 2000.
- Philadelphia Catalysis Club Annual Award, Philadelphia Catalysis Club, May 2000.
- New York Metropolitan Catalysis Society, Excellence in Catalysis Award, May 2000.
- Du Pont Lecture in Reaction Engineering, Engineering Foundation, Banff 1997.
- Ernest W. Thiele Lectureship in Chemical Engineering, University of Notre Dame, 1995.
- Leo C. Friend Award, IEC Division, American Chemical Society, 1995.
- Research Innovation Recognition Award, 1994-1995, Union Carbide Corporation.
- Presidential Young Investigator Award, National Science Foundation, 1987.