Professor Larry Duda | Recognition and Honors
- Larry Duda Festschrift, published by Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, Vol. 40, No. 14, July 11, 2001
- E. V. Murphree Award in Industrial and Engineering Chemistry of the American Chemical Society.
- Member, National Academy of Engineers.
- Warren K. Lewis Award of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers to recognize contributions to Chemical Engineering education.
- Distinguished Alumnus - College of Engineering, University of Delaware.
- Fellow of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers.
- Graduate Faculty Teaching Award of The Pennsylvania State University.
- Premier Research Award of the Penn State Engineering Society.
- Charles M. A. Stine Materials Engineering and Sciences Award of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers.
- American Society of Engineering Education Chemical Engineering Division Lectureship Award, which is given to recognize outstanding achievement in an important field of fundamental Chemical Engineering.
- William H. Walker Award of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers for excellence in contributions to the Chemical Engineering literature.
- Award for Outstanding Achievement in Research in the College of Engineering of The Pennsylvania State University.